Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of June 17, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces increaased the number of attacks to 30 in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the past day. The enemy used forbidden 120-mm and 82-mm mortar launchers fire in 2 cases.
(2) Russian occupiers launced 23 attacks with the following weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers - near Opytne,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers - near Shyrokino (2 times),
antiaircraft installation - near Bogdanivka,
easel antitank grenade launchers - near Pishchevyk (4 times), Bogdanivka, Opytne, Shyrokino, and Novognativka,
automatic launchers - near Pavlopil (3 times),
grenade launchers of different systems – near Vodyane (6 times) and Shyrokino,
high caliber machine guns – near Vodyane, Talaikivka (2 times), Pavlopil (3 times), Novotroytske, Pishchevyk, and Lebedynske and Bogdanivka,
small arms – near Vodyane, Stankove, Bogdanivka, Shyrokino and Lebedynske.
(3) Russian proxies launched 7 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the North area:
APCs - near Krymske (2 times),
high caliber machine guns – near Krymske,
grenade launchers of different systems – near Pivdenne (2 times), Krymske, Novotoshkivske (2 times),
small arms – near Pivdenne, Novotoshkivske, Krymske, and Stanytsya Luhanska suburbs.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last 24 hours are as follows: 2 wounded in actions.
(5) 2 Ukrainian servicemen were wounded in actions in the war zone in Euasten Ukraine for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQTags: bogdanivka Conflict zone donbas donetsk oblast EMPR krymske lebedynske luhansk oblast novognativka novotoshkivske novotroytske NSC opytne pavlopil pishchevyk pivdenne Russia russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine Shyrokyne stanytsya luhanska talakivka Ukraine Vodiane war war in ukraine latest news