Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of January 15, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Escalation reported in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the last 24 hours as Russian hybrid forces’s launched 12 attacks there.
(2) In the south area – Russian proxies fired with high caliber machine guns and small arms upon Ukrainian troops positions near the settlement of Novomykhaylivka; the enemy used grenade launchers fire during attack of the village of Pavlopol; grenade launchers, high caliber machine guns and small arms have been used against Ukrainian troops in the area of Starohnativka; the enemy fired with high caliber and small arms in the area of the village of Chermalyk; the enemy’s attack with high caliber machine guns reported in Taramchuk; Russian proxies used grenade launchers and small arms fire in the area of Pisky; occupiers fired with grenade launchers and high caliber machine guns near Vodyane.
(3) In the north area: Russian occupation forces launched all day long attacks with the use of grenade launchers of different systems, high caliber machine guns and small arms near the settlement of Hladosove; the enemy fired two times with grenade launchers, high caliber machine guns and small arms upon Ukrainian troops positions in the area of Novotoshkivske; Russian occupiers used grenade launchers fire near Krymske; the enemy fired with grenade launchers and small arms upon Ukrainian troops near the village of Tryokhizbenka.
(4) Russian hybris forces losses are as follows: 4 killed and 3 wounded.
(5) 1 Ukrainian soldiers was killed in action and 2 more were wounded in action for the last day.